Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Say a little prayer for you....


Last Tuesday night, July 21, my sister Emmie texted me (and probably everyone in her phonebook who knows Kuya Rody) to light a candle and say a prayer for Kuya Rody.

Earlier that day, I was able to compose and finish my blog about last Sunday's get-together for Kuya Rod's 1st year in eternity -- but actually had a hard time uploading it here on blogger together with the pictures. I didn't want the pictures bunching up together -- but they keep on sticking like glue to each other! I wanted to have the words, then a picture, then words, then a picture, but I just couldn't get it that way. So I tried and tried. And after much trying, succeeded. 

Boy, was I so thankful to have composed that blog and didn't grow tired of trying to publish it -- most of the people who have read it made them reminisce their good times with Kuya Rody. If not moving them to tears, they felt emotional and suddenly missed his presence.

To everyone who joined us in lighting their candles and saying their prayers for Kuya Rody last July 21, your gesture is sincerely appreciated! 

  


No comments: